Best Rated Blendtec Blenders Review | Blendtec Model Comparison
Blendtec is a commercial grade and top of the line blender brand. We reviewed 2 of the best rated Blendtec blenders on the market and a Blendtec model comparison. Blendtec blenders are a bit pricey but they do a great job blending.
Per Wikipedia, in 1996 Tom Dickson, founder and CEO of Blendtec, introduced the WildSide blending jar — a unique design that eliminated the need for stir sticks and plungers to make thicker blends. The technology was so effective that Vita-Mix decided to use the design in the company’s commercial blending containers. In 2010 the United States court system concluded that Vita-Mix had willfully infringed the patents, ultimately awarding Blendtec $24 million in damages.
Blendtec Total Blender Classic, with FourSide Jar, Black
Blendtec is top of the line brand in blenders. Known for it’s commercial grade power and incredible versatility combine to bring you the Blendtec Classic 575, the ultimate all-in-one appliance. Equipped with many functions & preprogrammed cycles making it easier to make smoothies, salsas, hot soups, and more.
Create your favorite restaurant velvety smoothies and mix drinks at the comfort of your home. Saves you money plus you can tweak your drink to your own taste. The Blendtec Classic 575 features a preprogrammed Smoothie cycle that makes the perfect smoothies every time. With the Clean cycle it makes it easy to clean your blender.
One-Touch Timed Cycles
The Blendtec Classic 575 offers two timed cycles that free your hands for other kitchen tasks while creating a wide range of recipes, including soups, bread dough, and ice cream. Simply press the 60- or 90-second setting and let your blender do the rest.
Five-Speed Precision Control + Pulse
The Blendtec Classic 575’s five manual incremental speed cycles allow you to completely customize the consistency of your blend. Switch between each 50-second setting mid-cycle for the ultimate in customization, or press the Pulse setting for a surge of blending power.
- Commercial-Quality: For years, blending professionals have used Blendtec machines in the best coffee shops, juice bars and eateries around the world. The Total Blender Classic delivers the same great results in your own home. A 1,560-watt countertop blender with 3.0 peak horsepower motor ensures commercial quality
- Features 6 preprogrammed blending cycles: Batters, Ice Crush, Smoothie, Ice Cream, Whole Juice, Hot Soup with easy to read touchpad controls and 10 speed plus Pulse. This exclusive blend cycle technology creates the perfect blends with the touch of a button.
- Measures 15.5 inches tall, fits perfectly under most kitchen cabinets
- Includes the Blendtec FourSide Jar with Vented Gripper Lid. The FourSide jar effectively harnesses the power of your Blendtec blender. Blunt safety blade is thicker and stronger than other blender blades. The Jar is made from impact-resistant, BPA-free copolyester. The FourSide jar is compatible with all Blendtec consumer blenders.
- 8 year warranty
- 3 hp
- will blend everything & great pre-programmed cycles make is easy to blend
- pulverizes anything really well
- blends ice with no problem
- the container’s sides are flat and easy to clean
- high powered blender so it is expected if it is loud
- high quality product
- motor is powerful
- So easy to make smoothie
- great to take when travelling
- can sit on the counter top underneath the cabinet
- used both Blendtec & Vitamix for business, never had a Blendtec go out.
- small opening on top just for ventilation
- sometimes liquid sneaks out of top gap on the lid
Please watch the videos to see how powerful Blendtec blenders are. Excuse the language at the very end of video grinding egg shells – but I wanted to show you the power of this blender.
Blendtec Designer Series Blender, WildSide Jar – Black
Blendtec is pleased to introduce the Designer Series blender. It has been engineered to bring a whole new level of beauty and functionality to the high-end blender category, without compromising the famous power and efficiency of our Total Blender Classic.The most powerful motor available for home blenders is at the heart of your Blendtec experience. More power means easier blending of the most stubborn ingredients.
DIRECT-DRIVE POWERThat metal thing on your blender base that spins the blade? That’s a socket. Machined for a precision fit with the motor shaft, it efficiently transfers power to the blade. This steel-on-steel attachment results in lower vibration, reduced noise and increased reliability.
THE RIGHT BEARINGSMany blenders avoid using ball bearings to drive down cost. Blendtec uses custom designed carbon-steel sealed ball bearings. This reduces friction, diminishes noise and increases the life of the motor.
COOLER HEADS PREVAILYour Blendtec is engineered to keep itself cool. But in the unlikely event the motor does start to heat up too much, its computer brain will shut down the machine until it cools. Keeping it safe, sound and ready to blend your next masterpiece.
SELF-ADJUSTING SPEEDCertain ingredients blend better at slower speeds. A Blendtec blender carefully monitors and adjusts its power to deliver the speed you want. And if you manage to stop the blade, your Blendtec blender will shut down – protecting your valuable investment.
STAINLESS STEEL – THE PROFESSIONAL’S CHOICEBlendtec’s ultra-hard stainless steel blades are cold-forged and tuned for heavy use. is allows them to be stronger and resist corrosion much better than lesser blades.
SINGLE BLADE, MANY ADVANTAGESBlendtec’s patented vertical wingtips and precision angles are engineered for ultimate efficiency. The distinct single-blade design allows your ingredients to fall easily in front of the blades.
SAFETY MATTERSBe assured that even a blender as powerful as a Blendtec blender is ETL certified, which means it meets national safety standards.
TALK TO METhe digital display tells you just how long to wait until your blend is done. It also keeps track of your usage. As you reach 99…999…9,999 blend cycles and beyond, you’ll know that you chose the right blender!
NO DETAIL TOO SMALLEven the smallest parts in a Blendtec product have received big attention from our engineers.
BETTER AIRFLOW, LONGER LIFEThe blender housing creates the most efficient, effective airflow possible.* Drawing cool air first through the electronics and then through the motor, the airflow design keeps things cool and extends the life of your blender.
STICK-TO-ITIVENESSA unique rubber foot* helps your blender stay put. It also prevents outgoing hot air from mixing with incoming cool air, further reducing operating temperature and increasing the life of your blender.
KEEPING THINGS IN PLACEEvery Blendtec jar features a square base that fits snugly over the square blending platform, creating a large stable base that prevents the jar from moving or rotating. All Blendtec consumer jars work perfectly with all Blendtec consumer blenders. Mix and match to your heart’s desire!
GET YOUR CONTROL FREAK ONA capacitive touch control* slider makes your blender perform to your every whim. A single touch shifts the motor to the precise speed you want.
- Commercial-quality 1,560-watt countertop blender with 3 peak horsepower direct-drive motor
- The control surface features illuminated, easy to read, universal icons that enable effortless selection of our signature blend cycles
- BPA-free Triton Polyester jar with patented cold-forged wingtip blades
- Includes Wild Side blending jar; secure-fitting vented lid; user guide and recipe book with more than 230 great tasting recipes
- 7-year manufacturer warranty
- motor extremely powerful
- solid construction
- heavy duty blender
- easy to use blender for most usage
- most used appliance in the kitchen
- dull blades makes it easy to use & clean
- well programmed
- 8 year warranty
- good customer service
- fits under kitchen cabinets
- you can do everything with just one container, no switching of blades.
- lots of functionality
- design looks nice at the counter
- touchscreen controls are bright when on, responsive with no delay
- easy to clean
- price expensive
- loud but does a great job